Rules of play
1) All visitors must register their details at reception prior to entering.
2) While V&A Entertainment Limited (Playzone )and its employees attempt to ensure the complete safety of our visitors it is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany children on the site A responsible adult of 18 years and over must accompany all children at all times. Playzone does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
3) An adult is classed as a parent or guardian over the age of 18 and the child/children remain their responsibility at all times when in Playzone. This is for the safety and security of their children. The above age requirement is imposed upon us from child services, the local EHO and our Public Liability insurers.
4) The parents/guardians must:
• Remain within the building at all times;
• Observe the child to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely;
• Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour;
• Know where their child is and make sure the child knows where they are at all times
5) All height and age restrictions in all areas imposed by the management must be adhered to.
6) Older Children can be admitted at the management’s discretion but will be charged at the Child rate of 4-13 years.
7) Abusive/aggressive or any other type of behavior deemed to be unsuitable towards Playzone staff; management or any other member of the public from either adults or children will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Visitors may be asked to leave the centre with a warning placed on their records, management also reserve the right to enforce a total ban. Should members of the public witness any unsuitable behavior from either adults or children they MUST inform a member of staff immediately who will then resolve the situation, as opposed to the public using any verbal or physical intervention themselves. Failure to follow this rule could result in further action being taken by V&A Entertainment Ltd or individual parties involved. In the event of failing to comply with the above the Police may be called to resolve any issues.
8) Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
9) Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatterproof lenses.
10) Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
11) Playzone reserves the right to close any part of the soft play during trading hours for any reason, without notice or compensation. We will endeavor to inform you of a closure prior to a party only.
12) Playzone reserves the right to restrict play sessions. This will be communicated to guests before payment is taken on reception.
13) Age restrictions vary dependent on the play area that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
14) Play can be restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
15) We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Slevless shirts, football shirts, skirts and other items of clothing that are made from man made fibres are not recommended and will prevent children from using some of the attractions (Drop Slide) within Playzone.
16) Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
17) Please do not play in front of the slide exits or run up/down the slides.
18) No pens or sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
19) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
20) Our food and drink is very tasty and reasonably priced. Unfortunately you are not permitted to bring your own. Please observe this rule and save yourself any embarrassment.
21) No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
22) It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
23) Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours.
24) Children, who become unwell in the centre, must leave the centre immediately.
25) Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
26) Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
27) Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
28) Parents/Guardians know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best and should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this for well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
29) All children may only use the facility when accompanied by a responsible adult of 18 years and over.
30) In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris that falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff
31) Report all accidents on the day of your visit to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimize the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on going safety audits.
32) All personal items such as money should be left with parents/careers. Please note Playzone do not accept any responsibility for any personal belongings at any time.
33) All damages to Playzone property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
34) Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in a nappy bag provided and then in the bin provided. Leaving nappies on the table or within cafe area is prohibited.
35) For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Playzone may be consumed on the premises.
36) Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
37) V&A Entertainment Ltd encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
THE BABY AND TODDLER AREA REQUIRES ALL PARENTS OR GUARDIANS TO SUPERVISE IN THE PLAY FRAME WITH THEIR CHILDREN WHILE PLAYING ON ALL OF THE EQUIPMENT.
PLEASE DO NOT RUN OR CLIMB UP THE SLIDES
PLEASE REMOVE SHOES BEFORE ENTERING THE PLAY AREA. SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING PARENTS AND GUARDIANS.
ALL CHILDREN REMAIN THE RESPONSIBLEITY OF THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS AT ALL TIMES
V&A ENTERTAINMENT LTD HAS TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION ALL ASPECTS OF SAFETY/PLAY INCLUDING ALL SENSORY ITEMS. PLEASE BE AWARE ALL SENSORY/PLAY ITEMS NEED TO HAVE PARENTS/GUARDIANS SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES WHEN BEING USED.
NEITHER FOOD NOR DRINKS IS TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE PLAY AREA.